Friday, March 04, 2011

COMING SOON!

I am in the process of creating a logo & image for my company. . .bare with me   :D

I thought I'd let you know more about the company and what all we have to offer! I sell custom-made tutu's for little girls with GREAT imaginations (and yes, for everyday use too)! I can take custom orders, or I have a product selection to choose from. Be sure to let me know what size you need; you can follow my size chart, or send me the measurements. You can choose from two types of waist band: elastic, or ribbon - longer use :) Customize it even further with ribbon, glitter & more!

WHAT WE SELL:


Tutu's




Leg Warmers




Bows/Flowers




Bloomers


Princess Wands




SIZE CHART:


Infants - 
Newborn    (send size)
0-3m           15" waist
3-6m           16" waist
6-12m         17" waist
12-18m       18" waist
18-24m       18.5" waist


Toddlers - 
2T               19" waist
3T-5T         20"+ waist





0 comments:

Post a Comment